“Let kale and craberries stand on their own. A simple dressing and easy-to-make salad.”
- 2 cups raw kale, destemmed
- Olive oil (to rub on kale)
- 20 pine nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Kosher Salt, pinch
- Pepper, pinch
- Wash and dry kale.
- Dip fingers in small bowl of olive oil or pour a little
over the leaves and massage onto each leaf.
- De-stem kale (stems make kale bitter), discard stem. Tear
remaining leaves into bite size pieces and place into salad bowl.
- In small bowl wisk lemon juice, olive oil, salt and
pepper. Evenly pour over salad.
- Sprinkle in cranberries and pine nuts.