This time year is short on daylight hours and short on time. That might leave you with little time to cook a “real” meal but that doesn’t mean you’ll have to resort to fast food or take-out. When I am short on time I often find myself making what I often refer to as “Whole Foods Deli Cuisine”. […]
Tag Archives: daylight hours
You are here: Home » daylight hours
- Algerian Mixed Bean And Lentil Soup With Chermoula Sauce (Vegan) February 27, 2012
- Hot and Sour Soup (Vegan) January 7, 2012
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chipotle Enchiladas January 10, 2012
- Grilled Veggie Soft Tacos (Vegan) July 4, 2012
- Vegan Mexican Pasta Bake (Gluten Free) May 4, 2012
- Rosemary White Bean Soup (Vegan) December 6, 2012
- A Simple Bowl of Soup – Arabic Lentil Soup (Vegan) November 14, 2012
- Smoky Red Lentil Mexican Soup (Vegan) August 19, 2012
- Roasted Veggie Tacos with Avocado Cream August 8, 2012
- Rosemary-Garlic-Dijon Red Potatoes (Vegan) July 20, 2012
- VogueVegetarian: Michelle, thank you so much for letting me know yo...
- Michelle Binkowski: This was awesome! Made the soup last night and had...
- VogueVegetarian: Thank you. Yes, fresh rosemary really makes this ...
- julia: This looks delicious! The rosemary sounds like a g...
- VogueVegetarian: Sorry for the delayed response! I store them over...
asian banana beans blueberry bread cauliflower cheese chickpea cookbook Cookies cooking corn dessert Dill featured food garlic gingerbread Indian Isa Chandra Moskowitz kale kitchen lasagna lentils meatballs Mexican mushroom onion pasta pea Pine Nuts potato protein quick quinoa raw salad soup spotlight sweet potato turmeric vegan vegetable vegetarian Wheat berries