“When you’re in the mood for fries… but without the guilt! This is a delicious array of russet, purple and sweet potatoes for a nutritional storehouse!
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 3 purple potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon mild chile powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and dry pototoes. Leave skin on and julienne (mandolins work great for this).
- Arrange potatoes in a 9×13 casserole dish and sprinkle on the rest of the ingredients. With a large spatula or spoon stir the spices and oil evenly through the potatoes.
- Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes, flipping them over every 15 minutes until tender.
- For crispier fries, once they are cooked, broil for a few minutes, flip then broil some more watching carefully so as not burn.