“I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. But adding a little banana makes them irresistable! Moist, fluffy and banana-chocolate deliciousness . . . mmm!”
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add egg; beat well.
- Spoon flour into dry measuring cups. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir Well.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture in bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated withparchment Paper.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until golden. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks.